Floor & surface
Surface with counter pressure
The Belebro Way:
- Shock absorption and energy restitution are important factors that not only affect the training but also the health of the horses.
- Improving bone density requires counter pressure from the footing: a brief but heavy load strengthens the horse’s bones.
- Easing in of the hoof into the surface is an important extra factor for tendons and muscles during training and exercise. Surfaces can decline or lose the positive effects of training.
- Prevention of hoof and joint problems.
- Prevention of muscle and tendon problems.
- Increases bone density.
- Hardly any friction in turns or landings.
- Better preformance due to confidence in the surface.
- No hazardous dusts.
- Low mantainance.
Artificial turf brushed in with sand. Greenfields can adjust the shock absorption and energy restitution for various goals. Greenfields EquiGRASS has a natural slide and so is firm but not stiff*, an excellent surface for riding arenas and racetracks, indoor as well as outdoor.
Belebro is very satisfied with these surfaces and has over 10 years experience with them in training mills.
Surface with tidal system (providen without fibers).
The ground water level control enables the user to change the shock absorption, energy restitution and the natural slide (easing in).
Excellent surface for training arenas, indoor as well as outdoor.